SpeedZTR 48" SE Zero-Turn Ride-on Mower
Packed with power, performance and comfort for every budget.
Are you ready to make mowing fun? SpeedZTR line of residential mowers offers models packed with power, performance and comfort for every budget. SpeedZTR is fast and fun with outstanding zero-turn maneuverability that makes cutting around trees and shrubs a breeze. Enjoy the ride.
- Zero-turn steering system - Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise manoeuvring and allows the mower to rotate around its own axle, without any turning radius.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings - Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and contains sealed ball bearings.
- Control Panel - New control panel arrangement allows convenient access to controls.
- Anniversary Decal Package - Special, "40th Anniversary" edition decals, feature a carbon fiber appearance.
- Easy Service Access - The chassis design lends itself to simplified regular maintenance and servie with easy access oil drain, filters and electrical system.
- Tri-Force Cutting Deck - The perfect balance of performance and durability, Dixon's Tri-Force extra deep welded steel cutting deck offers an exceptional cut quality, whether mulching, bagging, or discharging.
- EZT Hydraulic Transmissions - Maintenance free hydraulic transmission assemblies give smooth performance with service-free peace of mind.
- Kawasaki engine - Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Control lever dampeners - Control lever feature hydraulic dampeners for smooth finger-tip operation.
- Deck Lift System - Convenient deck lift/height mechanism features spring assist for reduced effort when raising deck
- Dual Outlet Exhaust - Deep rumbling dual outlets and dramatic decreases in exhaust temperatures make this system more than just sound appealing.
- Fuel Tank - Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank with cup holder for extended mowing time.
- Headlights - Dual headlights provide optimum vision in low light conditions.
- Removable Foot Pan - Removable dimpled-steel foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- 9 Bushel Collection System - Increase productivity and versatility with a 9 bushel triple bag collection system. Unique design removes or installs in a matter of minutes.
- Mower cover
||24 HP Twin
|Air filter type
|Cutting Height (min-max)
||1.5 - 4.5"
|Cutting Deck Construction
|Tire size, front (in.)
||11 x 4 - 5""
|Tire size, rear (in.)
||18 x 9.5 - 8""
|Adjustable Sliding Seat
||Vinyl medium back
|Width (chute down)
|Width (chute up)
|Productivity (at 80% efficiency)
|Warranty (See dealer for more details)
For full warranty details,
to your Dixon Operator Manual
|Residential 2 year limited
* Continuous dedication to improve products requires that specifications and designs are subject to change without notice.
[ Back to products ]